To provide a loving and accepting environment where ALL children are encouraged to explore and engage in a way that meets their developmental ability.
“The important thing is not so much that every child should be taught, as that every child should be given the wish to learn.” – John Lubbock
- We understand that preschool children learn through play and social interaction.
- We KNOW that enhancement of PLAY and SOCIALIZATION is the curriculum for preschool aged children.
- We KNOW that exposing and teaching preschool children the foundations for later learning of formal reading, math, and science, set them up for success in school.
- We strive to provide varied and diverse opportunities to explore and engage in activities that promote developmentally appropriate learning.
- We strive to ensure that compassion and acceptance underlie all interactions.
- We are dedicated to creating an innovative and enjoyable program for children.
- We are dedicated to enhancing functionality and helping children reach their full potential.
- We believe that early intervention is crucial to the development of every child.
- We believe that both the dignity and worth of the family must be respected and enhanced at all times.
- We believe that individuals and families are unique, both culturally and economically. Our programs are flexible and responsive to these inherent differences.